At the time of writing this (June 14 2020) It is important that you must be aware of all actions and regulations instigated in Italy that must be complied with
- Tourist will be expected to comply with all Italian regulations and measures. 1 metre distancing and masks must be used always unless otherwise noted.
- Shops and restaurant should clearly specify their own regulations for distancing and hygiene safety. Otherwise the 1 metre distancing and masks rules must be complied with.
- It may occur that shops and businesses measure temperatures of everyone before access is permitted. If a temperature is higher than 37.5 access will be denied.
- All facilities will be cleaned and disinfected. At the entrance of shops and restaurants disinfectant hand gel must be supplied
- Protective masks will be worn by both employees and customers
- Regular disinfecting of hand by both customers and staff must be complied with
Restaurants and Terraces
- Distancing of at least 1 metre must be used.
- When not sitting at the table customers must wear protective masks.
- Receptions and ticket offices should have protective transparent screen between the employee and customer. If these are not fitted protective masks must be used.
- All employers must wear protective masks at all times and disinfectant gel must be used frequently
- Reservations may be essential. Customers personal details may need to be supplied.
- 1 metre spacing is essential except for families and groups who live together in the same house or apartment.
- There should be at least 1.5 spacing between sun beds and chairs.
- At a beach where you need to pay there must be a space of 10 metres between parasols and sun lounger sets.
- Receptions should have transparent screen between the employee and customer. If these are not fitted protective masks must be used.
Museums and Galleries
- Employees should have protective mask when visitors are present.
– Supervisors of children must wear protective masks as must children over 6 years old.