Ferienhaus in Italien
8 Kilometer vom Campingplatz „Rocca di Sotto“ entfernt liegt das Ferienhaus „Gasa Gufo“ (Eulen-Haus). Es handelt sich um einen kleinen Bauernhof mit 8 Hektar Land, gelegen an den Füßen des Apennin-Gebirgszugs in den Abruzzen. Es sitzt auf seinem eigenen Hügel, mit einem 360-Grad-Rundblick über die wunderschöne italienische Landschaft.
Das Haus hat seinen eigenen, großen privaten Swimmingpool und ist von Gärten und einer Vielzahl von Obstbäumen umgeben. Lesen Sie weiter…
It is important that you must be aware of all actions and regulations instigated in Italy that must be complied with.
- Tourist will be expected to comply with all Italian regulations and measures. 1 metre distancing and masks must be used always unless otherwise noted.
- Shops and restaurant should clearly specify their own regulations for distancing and hygiene safety. Otherwise the 1 metre distancing and masks rules must be complied with.
- It may occur that shops and businesses measure temperatures of everyone before access is permitted. If a temperature is higher than 37.5 access will be denied.
- All facilities will be cleaned and disinfected. At the entrance of shops and restaurants disinfectant hand gel must be supplied
- Protective masks will be worn by both employees and customers
- Regular disinfecting of hand by both customers and staff must be complied with
Restaurants and Terraces
- Distancing of at least 1 metre must be used.
- When not sitting at the table customers must wear protective masks.
- Receptions and ticket offices should have protective transparent screen between the employee and customer. If these are not fitted protective masks must be used.
- All employers must wear protective masks at all times and disinfectant gel must be used frequently
- Reservations may be essential. Customers personal details may need to be supplied.
- 1 metre spacing is essential except for families and groups who live together in the same house or apartment.
- There should be at least 1.5 spacing between sun beds and chairs.
- At a beach where you need to pay there must be a space of 10 metres between parasols and sun lounger sets.
- Receptions should have transparent screen between the employee and customer. If these are not fitted protective masks must be used.
Museums and Galleries
- Employees should have protective mask when visitors are present.
– Supervisors of children must wear protective masks as must children over 6 years old.